Happy 12-12-12 Everyone!
Before this day ends, I would like to publish this post. It is the first item I'm going to write a review from the Glossybox I've received weeks ago. If you didn't know, I won a one month free Glossybox from a giveaway.^^
This is my first time trying this product, or should I say this brand as well. I'm really not into Illamasqua products but I guess here's my chance to try it once and for all. The shade I got is honour which is a dark brown to almost black liner. I think it is great for lining the water line / lash line but not using it as a lip pencil. If I got a lighter shade or more into the pink side, then probably I would love to try it on my lip.^^
|Photo taken with flash|
|Photo take without flash|
|This is how the swatch looks like after I rubbed it once.|
What I love about this product:
- Creamy and blends well if you want to.
- If your using it as a base for your pigments or eye shadows, this can be great to use.
- Does not irritate my eyes.
- easy to remove with eye makeup remover / wipes.
What I don't like:
- It can be smudged easily. So if you're using it to line your eyes, I guess this would not last long.
- For oily lids, this is a no-no.
Will I re-purchase this again? Not that impressed with this eyeliner, so probably not.
Price: 20 USD / 0.5oz
Rating: ❤❤❤ (3/5)
Stay tuned for more makeup reviews!
Please keep dropping by my blog and feel free to post your comments below!^^
Any Questions, Suggestions or Requests - just go to my Contact / PR Inquiries page.